Thursday, November 13, 2008

I like to move it!! I like to shake it too...

Oh yeah...~~ Madagascar 2 is back!! wooohooo.. I love this animation so much..Hope to watch this animation asap..

Btw..recently McD has promote their latest promotion- Move it meal...

2day i ate it already..a chicken burger with double slide of meat, a large french fries n 1 cup of green drink(monster drink?) haha..


This is the box of the burger.. Why Alex is there? Are him want to share the burger with me? -.-'

This is the Move it meal!!! The green drink is like something sour then got some jelly inside..the taste not bad..

Are u hungry now?haha..Dont wait already..faster move to nearest McD outlet to get your Move It Meal...haha..

2 comments:

Huan said...

wa~
look nice wo...
sedap tak?

next time remember belanja me wo!
haha..

keithshu said...

oh..^^ okok..nth so special..just the burger got 2 slides of meat..haha..

okok..nx belanja u..^^