Sunday, October 25, 2009

Indian Night..


It's quite a long time I didn't come here..
Last Thursday(22.9.2009) I went to a party with my colleague in The Ship..
The theme of the party was "Indian Night"..mostly everyone was wear beauty Indian cloth..
I borrowed 1 from my friend..but the size is too big for me..

Sher Lee,Irene,Vincent and me..

So...I didn't wear it..What a waste!!! >.<
That night had a great time with all my partners in Herbalife..
Yen and me..
The food..environment..shows..girls...
Another Vincent and me..(VanaCum)
EVERYTHING IS NICE!!! wahaha...


2 comments:

Warren said...

fuiyo.. the ship o.o so rich le u...hahaa... i heart pain if eat there x.x

keithshu said...

haha..enjoy nice food after penat and hardwork..must relax ma..then only can got more energy to run for the nx tasks..