Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dong Dong Long Dong Qiang!! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
Yes! today is Chor 1..but i'm here blogging.. XD

New Year sure need to set some targets to achieve it in this year. So I have few dreams that want to achieve in this year.

1st target

I want to save more money into my bank account! I want to reserve for my future usage and use it when i further my study in England.

2nd target

I really want to buy 1 watch for myself already. I have been having this idea from last year..But ended up when I got money, I used my moeny for badminton!! >< Since the badminton equipments that I wanted to buy already bought by me..So now I think is the time for me to buy other thingelse.. hehe.. I really want to buy a POLICE watch!! The design of the watch is so man and yeng zai!!! Beh tahan of it!! The bad new is the POLICE watch is very expensive after I visited the watch shops in Pavillion.. ><

3rd target

In this year, I want to visit to the place that I never been there in my life!! Have fun in other ways!! Machu Picchu is the place that I want to visit the most!! The historical city on the hill is really capturing my heart to pay a visit there!!
p/s: I like the place which is historical value is veru high.. hehe

4th target

:$ :$ I want my 6 packs back!! haha..there have been 1.5 years I lost my 6 packs!! Now my muscles become 1 united kingdom already!! I want to seperate them into 6 pieces agian!!!

5th target
I want to change my tutorial group to group 3!! I don't want to stay in group 2 anymore!! Guan Yin Ma~~~Please bless me!!

6th target
I want to increase my body weight!! I'm too thin already!! I want to eat more more and more to increase my body weight!!

7th target
I want to find my Mrs.Right in this year!! My relatives keep great me that I can find a gf in this year once they gave me angpau in this morning..They are more kan cheong than me, my parents and grandparents >< but what they said are true, since my grandparents are getting older now..i think is time to bring a gf go home :$:$

8th target
I want to improve my badminton skills!! trick shot, arm/ wrist strength, movement also need to improve again!! got to work hard and train harder!! GoGoGo, Keith!!!

9th target
I want to get 1st class honour degree!! Since I only left 1 year in my degree study life, I want to get a 1st class honour degree to compensate my effort and hardworking that I pay during my study life.

10th target
To attend BigBang, SNSD, 2NE1's concert!!! Since there was a new released that they will come Msia open concert in this year, so I decided to go to thier concert if they were held concert in Msia!! Yeah!!!

祝自己
身体健康,学业进步
不劳而获,财色兼收
心想事成,梦想成真 ^^v

Be Brave To Chase Your Dream! No Regret!!

No comments: