Monday, May 2, 2011

Another regrets..

Today went to sing K with primary school's frens as a last farewell with yun yi..
Coz she want to go Jpn to further her tertiary studies..

Btw,how this matter related to my title? mmm..a deep n meaningful question..

The first regret:
After sing k,some of my frens were rush back home since they have their tasks to settle..So left me,yun yi and kaili were there walked around the plaze since kaili want to buy bday present to her bf..

So,we went to perfume corner.. The problem wasnt on my fren's site.. IS ON MY SITE!!
BVLGARI PERFUME--> AQVA perfume with the grey color travel bag!!

Oh Guan Yin MaMa~~ WHY?? I like the travel bag and felt "chong dong" want to buy this perfume although I havent "test" the perfume!! Luckily my bank account doesnt have much money left..if nt, i already gt the bag.. (on the other hand, I'm overspend edi.. FML!!!)

Before this, me n my frens also do "test" CK's perfume..not bad too..
CK PERFUME--> SUMMER perfume!!

Also cehcked out GUCCI, D&G, BOSS perfume.. Just realized perfume industry also got a lot of knowledge to learn.. ><

I miss the BVLGARI's grey travel bag!! T.T

The second regret:
This 1 really is I "dei sei" !!!

I just realized what I had let go from my hand before, actually was the "thing" that I wanted so much!! Dream about it,chase bout it,ask bout it...all the way after I let the "thing" go from my hand..

But today I found out that, this "thing" I had it before and I didnt appreciate it..

WTF!! KEITHSHU!! U R FAILER AND USELESS!!!

Too late to regret and that is no way to turning back!!

"Cry also no tear"!!

No comments: