Saturday, May 2, 2009

Holiday now ~~!! ^^

Finally..I enjoying my holiday now..sem break!!!
Yahoo~~!!!

Quite sad..cause..I only got 2 weeks holiday..
At first,I taught that I got 1 month holiday..
T.T

Yesterday after exam then I had my lunch and went CC with my college friends..
Hehe.. Left 4 dead again..

After that,Datuk said want come my home overnight and go play badminton with me..
OK..Then we went for badminton at night..
After that,we had supper with my friend and her family..

Funny and quite enjoy blow water..XDXD

My friend mum still invite me go jungle tracking and cycling.. =="
Got to train for my stamina already..
Now "OLD" already..keke..
They still said they whole family have been climb up to Gunung Kinabalu tim..
O.O!!!!
So geng..

BTG said want to go Pulau Redang..aiks..
Thinking whether want to go or not >.<

1 comment:

Warren said...

lol.. good la... i oso onli 2 weeks holiday ma.. anyway, lets go for BTG trip ba! we all BTG muz go de! take it as a final trip lor... coz we might have lesser chance of goin trip in future lor.. all will go different places le..