Friday, May 8, 2009

I should blog this yesterday..But yesterday seem like I don't have time to do so..

Yesterday (8th May) is my friend birthday..Ah Fai..Happy Birthday..keke
As well as 988 fm station.. 13 years old already..
Wish you can bring more fun to us and keep "yau sing yau sic" XDXD

Yesterday went to s-cyk house to take back my book.. =.="
She so childish..argued with me before I went to her house..
Childish til~~~ No eyes see..

After that I went to The Store bought a present as Ah Fai birthday present..
Hope he like it..keke

Then,I went to gym..
Finally I went there..I have been tahan for few days...
Since that sem break and sit in home only..
Not bad..inside the gym got..
"Bicycle" and "Step machine""Lift weight" punya thingsThen...Running machine..Don't know call what is this.. =.="Well..during the night..We went to fun fair to celebrate Ah Fai birthday..
Wahaha..We went in not for playing those funfair things..
Zer Yun created a "nice" game to treat Ah Fai..
LOL.. He got to find his friends due to the hint(his friend birthday date)
=.="
Then we gave him a mission to complete in order to finsih his game..
Keke..Other crowd look at us..How crazy..How funny..How stupid..
Done all those crazy mission..
LOL..
By the way..It was fun..Keke..

After the game,we went to yam cha and blowed water..Hoho~~

2 comments:

Warren said...

hahaha.. the fun fair quite hot le.. went there awhile edi sweat like duno wad jor.. summore tat fai oso dunwan do as we said de.. a bit lame jor.. hahaha.. anyway, its a fun gathering la! haha..

Zer Yun said...

haha...
the present for him is rockzZz..
anyway.. thx for BTG cooperation...
XD