Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well, today is my birthday..happy birthday to myself.. ^^

Yesterday, Choon Cheng came from Klang and said want to hang out with me and college friends..

Then today we had went to Green Box..

They gave me a surprise party.. T.T So touching..

When I sang-ing a song, then suddenly the birthday song came out..

OMG!! GOT CHA!!

They gave me a surprise party.. I stunned there and don't know what to do..hahahaha..

The cake so delicious..Thanks my college friends..!!!

Afterthat we went to DING DING CHEONG to played basketball machine..haha..weird name..

So fun..there have been a long time I didn't touch basketball already..

Next,we went back to college for lecture..

But the aircond of lecture hall are OUT OF SERVICE!!

All like BBQ inside the hall..

Then we ponteng go a nice restaurant called 4 season for yamcha..

Wah..there very very beautiful leh..Later post up photos..havent get it..hehe

We took many pics there..We only order drink and 1 DISH only ( 13 person went there)

Then we just took pics there and laugh kuat kuat..haha..

Even the boss also reached us and asked us is it first time visit his shop..Hoho

Erm..After shooting then we san ben loh..

Today I bought 1 very meaningful gift for myself..

That is Herbalife membership..Hoho..

Why?

Cause I want to start serious with my life already..

Stand to fight for 2 types of prosperity..
1) Health 2)Money

Hehe..Gotto be serious already..

Friends..
If you want to lose weight,increase weight and health
then you can ask me for the information..

or you can send an email to me
keithshu@hotmail.com

No comments: