Sunday, March 22, 2009

Activity I'm Doing Recently Every Evening.. =.="


Recently..Got a gang of monkey always come to my home every evening..

Those monkeys actually is stay in the forest where behind my home..

Recently come out every evening and find foods..

Whole monkey family come out..dad,mum,son and daughter..swt

Why my house is their target? I also wondering..

Maybe is...Beside my house got 2 starfruit trees..Their target is those starfruit.. >.<
My grandfather and grandmother... =.=" Both of them take bamboo and long wood hit them !!

Including me..keke..Long time don't have play "kerja-kerja" already..

My brother still took his BB gun and shoot.. =.="

We chase from front of my house to the back of my house.. hahaha..

Can exercise some more.. wakaka...

Hope they wont come my house anymore..

They disturb me enjoy my dinner..disturb me online...disturb me watch drama..

Pls~~~!!!! 齐天大圣 ask your friends go back to their home.. pls~~~!!

3 comments:

叶子 said...

wakaka... i guess those monkeys are ur fans deh!!!!lol

Warren said...

lol.. u so lucky la ah shu... can play with monkeys... if need some1 to do "kerja-kerja".. hire me.. i can help u, each hour stay at ur house charge u bak rm10(normal price rm15).. we so long frend got discount.. kaka.. let me help u to protect ur starfruits ba^^ juz give me a call..

keithshu said...

--Vone--
- =.=" no..they aren't my fans..they are those starfruit fans..keke

--Yong--
- =.=" no..thx..keke..u aren't in kl when i ned u most.. T.T