Friday, March 6, 2009

Sem 2 result released!!!



Wu~~~Finally I released the heavy burden on my shoulder..

My last sem result finally released..

Early in the morning, Datuk Chan Koon Yee ( still spell your whole name..give face to you, ^^) had sent me a message tell me that our result is release already..

When that time, I was eating my breakfast and reading newspaper..

The breakfast wasn't so delicious to me.. I was force myself to finish it..

After I finished my breakfast and read newspaper..

I turned on my pc tensionly and anxiously..LOL..

And I should thanks to cyk la..(aka sky, =.= ..ur explanation) cause she borrowed me her guts..haha..

The worst thing was..my college website was lagging man..dai lou..lagged for almost half an hour..
Deng!!! made me more kan cheong..

Haiz..watever la..FINALLY ~~!!!! I got my result already..

Whoa..I was so surprise..cause I didnt do it well during my exam..

5A 1B

Thanks Kuang Ying Niang Niang,Kuan Gong,Armen,bla bla bla..

Really so happy now.. It seem my result has become a strong support for me in this sem..

I must keep my performance..keep running..don't stop even you were tire..

Jia You( I suddenly remember the "JIA YOU GE" sang by HUA ER ...) haha.. ^^

2 comments:

s-cyk said...

hehe
geng wor~
and now i hav to borrow ur guts ..-.-''
oh my god..
lets gambateh together
siam

keithshu said...

haha..thx thx..
okok..i'll borrow mine to u..dun worry
haha..