Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chosen By MQA to Attend An Interview!!

Today I was go to college as normal..But today sleepy a bit..Because yesterday gave the "sky"
catch me chat for whole midnight.. T.T

As normal, after the lecture class..I wanted to go home one..But suddenly,my course rep made a announcement..

Course rep:" Those students I call later,please stay back!! Bla bla bla......... CHOOI CHUN KIT .......bla bla bla........"

OMG!! What's that?

Then we met with the program supervisor.. Supervisor gave us(me and other lucky students) a briefing about this matter..

Sprvisor:" You all are so lucky because chosen by me to attend the interview that hold by MQA...What is MQA? MQA is Malaysia Qualitification Agency.. MQA is a part of JPA(Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam)."

"You all are the important person to determine the brightness of our course future..."

Har? What is that? Suddenly a heavy burden lay on our shoulders..

"Your certificate need to be proved by MQA,then your certificate only got a high market value in the market.."

Wah.. Macam manyak serius hal ni...

"They will come to our college to do interview..Then they will think about to prove our certificate and make it acceptable by market.."

"You need to attend the interview...Proper attire..."

Huh? Mou la la got a task to me..swt..

But I was attracted by a sencentes of the supervisor..

"You all will have an advantage when you looking a job in the government agency n public in the future.."

Wah..then this is not same..

I willing to attend the interview now..hehe

This is a realistic world..

4 comments:

s-cyk said...

ei...not me catch u -.-'''
is u rela ...T.T

wow..u are really a "lucky" + realistic person..XD

keithshu said...

=.= okloh..sry lo..wat u d..

wat is ur meaning oh?got open n close sign there?

Warren said...

lol.. MQA meeting.. i've been to the meeting before.. those ahli MQA come n have meeting at ur university and ask bout how r u in this university, wad do u think about it? and is there any improvement needed? lol..right? kakaka.. got "chai" ur own university or not shu?

keithshu said...

Oh?u also kena?haha..me havent attend the interview la..dun worry la..sure i'll noe how to do..hehe
then ur hw is ur certificate nw?prove by MQA d?