Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st of April in 2009 --April Fool >.<

1st of April..What cross your mind when you see this date?

Sure..You will answer : "April Fool lah~~!!"

Yes, you are correct..But today also is the date for us to
remember our

"Brother" Leslie Cheong.. T.T

Recently, I received a song which sang by him from my friend..
quite nice the song..

The song called "Blame You Too Pretty" =.="

怪你过分美丽..

Not bad this song..Thx yy introduced me..keke..

My collection got 1 more old song already.. ^^

I added a few songs of Leslie into my playlist already..

But the "Blame You Too Pretty".. I can't find it..
So i just added the song sang by other people..

Got surprise oh..If you watch the video clip..^^
(Straightly for above 18 yrs old)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today early in the morning..

When I having my coursework test,
I received a text from s-cyk...

She said: "Haiz....."

That time I was doing my coursework..

She said that she was in the hospital and
waiting for X-Ray..

OMG !! What happen???!!!

Then I faster finished my coursework and try to ask more..

Lastly... What I found is.... GOT CHA....

Shit!!!! Bull Shit!!!!

S-CKY listen up here...

IF I CANT SCORE MY COURSEWORK,
YOU"LL WILL SEE HOW I TREAT YOU!!!!

ARGH!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then in the afternoon...

Hoho ^^

I skipped my lecture and went to play snooker with
my college friends..

Keke.. Syoknya..

With Andy, Epink, YY, Zhen Wee, Ah Zai,
Chien Yee,Hon Long

Oh~~~Long time didnt play snooker already..

What also forgot already..

The post and the technique..

Snooker lost until called mummy T.T

But pool..got won la..Keke..

Bou Sou~~~..

2 comments:

Warren said...

lol.. sure tat girl u am luen her la.. if not y so gan jiong n ask so much.. HAHaHA.. she nice mou geh? bring her out to yamcha with us la next time =)

i see tat at least ur frend got play u. At here, no ppl even tell a joke , except my lecturer..

My lecturer gave me tips for final, then i asked him.. Sir, are u trying to fool us? Then he replied, no. y? I told him tat today is april fool day.. Lol.. he feel swt edi after tat..

keithshu said...

=.= she is other ppl gf..

haha..ur lecture so funny..
not like my lecture..
lol..
saying nt clear..then bore..
=.=