Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Prince Oversize Platinum ^^

Finally..Today went Pertama with datuk..

I took back my MP66 to the shop and claim..

But the saleman told us..my racket cant claim.. T.T

$ fly away already..

Then I started to looking for a new racket..

The saleman told me..HART racket good..hard frame..He still throw the racket onto the floor and shown to me..

It's really hard..The racket still bounce back like basketball ball.. O.O !!!

Then I kept thinking about my next racket..

Finally come a decision..It is Prince Oversize Platinum..Yeah..
It cost me RM 250..Along with sting,bag and a grip..

But I don't want the bag..

I got many racket bags in home already..So I asked a discount..keke

Nah..See see my new darling~~~Hoho~~
Next..Keke~~

A new journey is began..Me and my new Prince Oversize Platium..

3 comments:

Warren said...

song lor... got new racquet liao lor... haha.. ur grandpa really sayang u a lot la.. u wan buy a racquet, he straight away go buy with u.. really envy u le.. hahaha...

keithshu said...

of coz song la..keke..ei..the DATUK not my g.pa la.is Michael..keke..d "DATUK" i kurniakan kpd dia 1..^^

keithshu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.