Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bye Bye~~My MP 66 T.T

有客到~~请留步~~
一鞠躬,二鞠躬,三鞠躬,再鞠躬
家属谢礼

Just now I went to play badminton..

Again, something bad happened..

At first, I was so happy to test my MP 66 after done the small operation
and restringto BG 65..

During the first hour, it was nice.. Nice to smash..

But..When I played during the third game..

I felt my MP 66 shake after I made a smash..

And I saw my racket..

OMG..Two cases in one week..

Cis~~~

Haiz..~~Then I borrowed other racket from my friend and continue the match..

After that, I sat aside and looked at my MP 66..

Suddenly I heard another crack sound..

OH NO~~~!! The 9 o'clock and 4 o'clock position broke already due to unable
support the strength of the string..

I faster borrowed scissor from my friend..

T.T

Heartbreak!!

I'm so sorry MP 66..Is my fault..I don't have care you well..
Maybe I let the shuttlecock hit your frame too much then made you become fragile.. T.T

No comments: