Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bye Bye~~My Pinky Prince.. T.T


Today afternoon as usual..
After finished my lecture lesson then I went to play badminton with my college friends..

During the warm up session, my Pinky Prince was borrowed to my friend..
At started, it just normal and ok...

But suddenly, I saw my friend at there say:" Aiya!!" and laughing..

Then I wondering what happen..???!!

He showed my Pinky Prince to me...
OMG!!! It broke already !!!!

OH NO~~~!!!! My Pinky Prince...
Haiz~~~.. What can I say?Well..thank you..Pinky Prince..You had gone through these days with me..
We took part in competition match together..

You are so nice to hold..Light..suit me..

I'll remember the feeling I hold you tight... T.T

I'll remember the feeling of smash you done with me before.. T.T

I'll remember the days you with me.. T.T

I promise you..I wont forget.. T.T

I'll keep you in my room.. I promise.. T.T

I wont throw you away.. T.T

You mean so much to me.. T.T

Bye Bye~~~ My Pinky Prince T.T wuwuwu~~~~
You can retire now~~..

5 comments:

~JC~ said...

ouch !!!!!

keithshu said...

ya..argh~~!!!! my pinky price.. T.T

Warren said...

sad case...

keithshu said...

aiks..sad..but nvm..old geh not go,new geh wont cum..keke..

Warren said...

yeala.. i want to tell u tat de... but forget to do so.. haha.. u can get a new one ma.. so dun worry la.. oh ya shu, if free, reply the tag at BTG^^