Friday, April 24, 2009

Nice songs~~!!

哈咯。。各位老世,老板娘。。有靓歌介绍哦。。
Hello Boss and Tauke Sou~~...I got nice songs introduce again..

首先系林建辉的我听见有人叫你宝贝。。
Firstly is the song sang by Eric Lin Jian Hui-"I Heard Somebody Call You Baby"

跟住系张学友的咖啡。。
Then the other song is sang by Jacky Cheung one-"Kopi"

xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx

林建辉-我听见有人叫你宝贝
Eric Lin Jian Hui-"I Heard Somebody Call You Baby"

你问我为什么 不再给你安慰
(You ask me why..Don't give you console anymore)
在寒风中漫步有家不回
(Walk during cold wind is blowing and refuse go home)
好几天不见面也无所谓
(A few days don't meet each other also never mind)
你问我为什么 把你的信退回
(You ask me why return your letter)
又把照片撕碎毫不后悔
(And tear the picture without any regret)
你问我为了什么 开始喝酒
(You ask me why,when I start to drink beer)
而且每次都喝醉
(And everytime also get drunk)

不要说我做得不对
(Don't say I did something wrong)
不要说你永远不会
(Don't say you forever don't know)
因为我在无意间听见有人叫你宝贝
(Because I suddenly heard somebody call you Baby)
不要说这是个误会
(Don't say this is a misunderstand)
请不要在我面前流泪
(Please don't cry in front of me)
因为我明明听见有人叫你宝贝
(Because I really heard somebody call you Baby)
你让他叫你 宝贝
(You let him call you so)

xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx--xxxxx

张学友-咖啡
Jacky Cheung-"Kopi"

太浓了吧 否则怎会苦的说不出话
(Is it too "kau"? If not,why you "kau" until nothing to say)
每次都一个人在自问自答
(Everytime I also ask by myself and answer by myself)
我们的爱到底还在吗
(Our love still alive?)
已经淡了吧 多放些糖也很难有变化
(Already not "kau"..Put more sugar also useless)
不如喝完这杯就各自回家
(After finish this cup "kopi" then we go home seperately)
别坐在对面欣赏我的挣扎
(Please don't sit opposite me and enjoy see my helpless look)

一场失败的爱情像个笑话
(A failure loveship is like a joke)
热得时候心乱如麻
(When it hot then my mind so confuse)
冷了以后看见自己够傻
(When it become cold then I saw my stupid look)
人怎么会如此容易无法自拔
(Why people are so easy lose themself when they are falling in love?)
一场无味的爱情像个谎话
(A failure loveship is like a lie)
甜的时候只相信它
(We only believe it when we are sweet)
苦了以后每一句都可怕
(Everything become very terrible when it become bitter)
人怎么会如此难以了无牵挂
(Why people so hard to forgot those sad things?)


No comments: